It’s a weekday morning, and before you have had a chance to grab breakfast, you’re reluctantly out the door.
You’re already late for work, so you’re far too pressed for time to stop at a sit down café.
So where do all logical New Jersey online casino players go?
Wanna go to Wawa? Of course, you do!
This week Virgin Online Casino will give five lucky players even more reason to visit Wawa — a $50 Wawa gift card!
Wawa is the greatest best kept secret of the Delaware Valley.
What would you do for a Wawa gift card?
If you’re an eligible registered player at Virgin Casino, the good news is you don’t have to do much. Simply log into your Virgin Casino account as often as possible during the weeklong April 1-7 promotion period.
Every $50 wagered on any game on any given day will earn you one entry into the upcoming prize draw, up to a total of five entries per day on any day you wager $250 or more.
Then, on Monday, April 8, Virgin Casino will hold a random drawing among all eligible entries to pick the five Wawa gift card winners.
Are you eligible?
No promo code needed. No deposit required.
This promotion is open to registered Virgin NJ casino players only. If you’re a Virgin Casino player who resides in New Jersey, of course, you’re eligible.
But if you happen to reside in most of the other Wawa locations such as Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., as long as you have access to the Virgin Casino NJ gambling website, you can participate, too. You just have to be in New Jersey at the time of your play.
However, residents of New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Louisiana, Hawaii, Guam, and Puerto Rico are unfortunately excluded.
Additional terms and conditions
No deposit is required. So unless you’re account is running on empty, no need to make one.
By the way, no advance purchase at Wawa is required either. And as great as it would be to earn extra entries by shopping there, neither Virgin Casino nor Wawa thought of it. Maybe next time.
All winners will be notified via email within three business days of the drawing. They will receive instructions at that time on how to claim their prize and then have 14 calendar days thereafter to do so.
All prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The casino website does not state the time limit, if any, for using the Wawa gift card. If you’re one of the lucky winners, be sure to get the answer to this question.
Fun facts about Wawa
Obviously, with only five winners, having your name picked in the upcoming drawing is a longshot. But win or lose, playing your favorite Virgin Casino games is always fun. So is shopping at your local Wawa, even if you’re the one who’s paying. Here are a few fun facts you might not have known about Wawa.
- Wawa originally opened more than 200 years ago as an NJ iron factory.
- The first Wawa Food Market opened in Folsom, Penn., on April 16, 1964. It’s still open today, along with more than 800 other Wawa stores.
- In a 2015 research study by Market Force, 7,000 consumers gave Wawa a composite loyalty score of 68 percent.
- Today, Wawa sells more than 60 million hoagies and more than 195 million cups of coffee per year.
Earn tickets for this week’s Million Cents Sharepot at Virgin Casino, too!
At the same time that you’re busy racking up entries trying to win a $50 Wawa gift card, let your play on VirginCasino.com do double duty by also earning tickets for this week’s sharepot.
In fact, you have a million reasons to enter since this sharepot is loaded to the brim with a million cents in bonus money. That’s a prize pool of $10,000.
And if you participate, your odds of getting a share of it are 100%! You can read all about the Virgin Casino One Million Cents Sharepot here.
Betfair Casino has one of the largest selections of online table games in the New Jersey market, including a variety of titles that are exclusive to the site.
The traditional casino game basics are covered with eight blackjack games, including five live dealer blackjack tables and one live dealer unlimited blackjack table. Plus, an amazing 10 roulette games, including two variations of live dealer roulette.
However, there is also a decent selection of non-traditional online table games on Betfair Casino, including three that are exclusive to the site.
The returns on the average alternative table game at most NJ gambling websites are hardly superb.
However, the alternative online table games on Betfair all have a return to player (RTP) that is much closer to high-value games like blackjack than low-returning slots.
Here’s how they look:
- Baccarat: 98.94% on banker bets, 98.76% on player bets and 85.6% on ties.
- Live dealer baccarat: 98.94% on banker bets, 98.76% on player bets and 85.6% on ties.
- EZ baccarat (exclusive): 98.98%, 92.39% on Dragon 7 and 89.81% onPanda 8.
- Poker bet (exclusive): 95%
- Hi-Lo Solitaire (exclusive): 96%
- Three-card poker: 96.93%
- Let it ride: 96.49%
How to find the games
You should run into zero issues finding the table games on Betfair Casino.
That’s because there’s a tab labeled “Table Games” right up at the top of the homepage, just below the Betfair Casino logo. Just click on it and you’ll find a list of every table game on Betfair with game title tiles sorted into various categories including featured, new, exclusive, blackjack, roulette and video poker.
The site’s game title tiles contain more information about each game, demos, and they are links to the games themselves.
Betfair Casino online table games
Here’s a more detailed look at the non-traditional online table games on Betfair:
Betfair’s standard baccarat game is an online version of the same baccarat game you’ll find inside most Atlantic City casinos.
Players bet on whether the banker or player hand will end up closer to a value of nine, or if the hands will be tied.
The dealer deals out two two-card hands: One to the banker spot and another to the player spot. Face cards and 10s have a value of zero. Aces are worth one, and all other cards have the value printed on them. If a hand that adds up to more than 10 points, only the second digit is used.
If the player hand adds up to five or less, the dealer deals out another card. Finally, if the player hand is dealt a third card, the dealer draws again according to a prescribed set of rules for each card.
A 5% commission is charged on winning banker bets.
Live dealer baccarat
The Betfair casino live dealer baccarat game is a hybrid live and online version of baccarat.
It’s got real dealers and real cards. Players bet on a live stream of the game using an online wagering interface. Players can work with the dealer through a messaging feature and ask questions. The minimum bet is $1.
Live dealer baccarat also features a dragon bonus side bet that pays out on natural and big wins.
EZ baccarat (Exclusive)
EZ baccarat is a no-commission version of baccarat. Plus, players can track card patterns because the cards are not shuffled after every hand like other baccarat games.
Additionally, there are side bets available. These side bets include the Dragon 7 that pays 40:1 when the banker hits a three-card seven. Plus, the Panda 8 that pays 25:1 when the player makes a three-card eight.
Poker bet (Exclusive)
Poker bet is a simple online poker game available exclusively on Betfair.
The dealer passes out two cards to each player and the players either bet or fold. The dealer then spreads out three cards in the middle of the table. These are community cards that can be used to make the best five-card poker hand.
There’s another round of betting before a fourth community card is revealed. There is an additional round of betting and then a fifth and last community card is turned over. Players can opt to fold at any time.
Players can use any of the five community cards in addition to either or both of their own cards to make their best five-card poker hand.
Finally, players show hands and the best one wins the pot.
Let it ride
Let it ride is an online version of a casino card game featured at most land-based casinos. The player’s goal is to make the best five-card poker hand using three cards of their own and two community cards.
Players place three equal parts of a bet on three spots. The dealer puts two community cards down in the middle and deals out three cards to the player.
The dealer then gives players two chances to take back one or two-thirds of the bet. Players can fold and take back two-thirds of the bet after the cards are dealt. Plus, players can fold and take back the final third of the bet after the first community card is turned face up.
After that, if the player continues, the second community card is turned face up and hands are paid according to a detailed payout table. Essentially, payouts are based on the strength of the hand, starting with a pair of tens.
There is also an optional three-card bonus side bet that pays based on the strength of the player’s initial three cards.
Betfair Casino has a three-card poker game that’s an online version of the same card game you’ll find inside most Atlantic City casinos.
Here, players try to make a better poker hand than the dealer. Players place a bet and the dealer passes out three cards to each.
Then, the player can choose to either fold or continue. Those continuing must make another wager equal to the original bet. Then it’s showtime and players win if either the dealer has less than a queen-high, or the player holds a better hand.
Three-card poker also offers two optional side bets. Pairs plus pays on pairs or better and six-card bonus pays based on the strength of the best five-card hand combining dealer and player cards.
Hi-Lo solitaire (Exclusive)
Hi-Lo solitaire is another nontraditional table game exclusive to Betfair Casino.
Here, players bet on whether the next card to come off the deck will be higher or lower than the previous one. Players can also bet on the suit and color of the card. The odds change depending on the card the player is faced with.
Players have the option of shuffling the cards at any time and letting it ride, or continuing to play the game until they decide to change.
Recently, our team here at NJ Gambling Websites put together a 2019 NJ Online Sportsbook Tournament Bracket Championship in honor of this year’s March Madness tournament.
We ranked the top eight NJ online sportsbooks & sports betting apps and placed them in a March Madness-style bracket.
After announcing our little tournament to the masses, we took to Twitter to let the people (aka YOU) decide.
For each matchup, we created a poll, and let the people of Twitter decide the fate of each NJ online sportsbook.
After all the votes were tallied, here’s how the first round played out:
No. 1 seed DraftKings defeats No. 8 seed William Hill
Yes, DraftKings is currently the leading daily fantasty sports (DFS) operator, but how did they take down a legit sports-betting giant like William Hill so easily?
DraftKings’ three keys to victory
- Preparation: DraftKings had been eyeing up the competition long before sports betting was legalized in NJ, and it became the first fully legal NJ online/mobile sports betting platform.
- Integration: The DraftKings’ DFS platform and its online sportsbook share the same interface and online wallet, making it convenient for customers in more ways than one.
- Easy, fast and fun: DraftKings break down any complicated subject matter into simple terms, and it offers a ton of betting options, including both traditional and modern bets to keep everyone happy.
The company known for its PokerStars platform becomes a No. 2 seed and dominates 888sport.
BetStars’ three keys to victory
- Mobile app: Downloading the BetStars app is significantly quicker than most NJ sports betting apps, which inspires confidence in the security of the platform.
- Promos and bonuses: When it comes to player promotions, BetStars is at the top of its game. From huge new player sign-up bonuses to simplified matched bets, it does it all.
- Customer service: The parent company for BetStars, the Stars Group, strives to provide quality service to its players, across all the platforms. This type of customer support goes a long way, obviously.
No. 6 seed SugarHouse upsets No. 3 seed FanDuel
SugarHouse looks to be the next Cinderella story as it stuns FanDuel in a photo-finish upset.
SugarHouse’s three keys to victory
- OG of Integration: SugarHouse was the first of its kind to merge its NJ online casino and sports betting app on creating the shared wallet.
- Betting innovators: SugarHouse Sportsbook is well-known for its in-game betting, bet variety and innovative options, like the ever-popular jackpot parlay.
- New player bonuses: SugarHouse treats its new players quite well with a generous first-deposit bonus of up to $250. Use promo code PLAY250 to claim yours. However, FanDuel does have a $500 risk-free bet offer, but sometimes less is more.
Even though they came in as a small underdog, PointsBet embarrassed Caesars without even breaking a sweat.
PointsBet’s three keys to victory
- Spread betting specialist: PointsBet is well-known for its unique wagering option to betting the spread, in which it provides added benefits. For example, bettors have the opportunity to increase its winnings based on the size of the team’s lead.
- Attractive welcome bonus: PointsBet offers a huge welcome bonus worth up to $1,050 in free bets. Use promo code PLAY50.
- Winning opportunities: PointsBet offers high-risk, high-reward wagering, and NJ bettors can’t get enough.
Click below and make your vote count to see which NJ online sports betting site wins it all!