The start of the NFL season is a great time to be a sports bettor. Not only is the NFL one of the most exciting sports to bet one, it also marks a time of the year where sportsbooks offer new customers the biggest NFL sports betting bonus.
Think of it as kind of a Black Friday as you’ll get your best incentives at this time of year.
3 Favorite PointsBet Sports Betting Bonus Offers
Here’s the rundown:
$10,000 Gameday Guarantee
PointsBet will honor a minimum bet-to-win amount of $10,000 for ALL CUSTOMERS on gameday for every single MLB matchup and every single NFL Game. PointsBet will guarantee this “to win” amount on all spreadline and moneyline bets starting at 10:00am ET each gameday.
Risk-Free Bets Up To $1000
This is not a bad way to get started – especially since the NFL can be somewhat unpredictable. What this promo gives you is the opportunity to place two risk-free bets up to $1000. If you lose, you’ll get them back. The bets can be up to $500 each.
Name A Bet – You Name The Bet, We Price It
If you think of a market that is not currently on site (for any sport/event currently offered), tweet @PointsBetUSA & #nameabet and they Will Price It.
Recently, our team here at NJ Gambling Websites put together a 2019 NJ Online Sportsbook Tournament Bracket Championship in honor of this year’s March Madness tournament.
We ranked the top eight NJ online sportsbooks & sports betting apps and placed them in a March Madness-style bracket.
After announcing our little tournament to the masses, we took to Twitter to let the people (aka YOU) decide.
For each matchup, we created a poll, and let the people of Twitter decide the fate of each NJ online sportsbook.
After all the votes were tallied, here’s how the first round played out:
No. 1 seed DraftKings defeats No. 8 seed William Hill
Yes, DraftKings is currently the leading daily fantasty sports (DFS) operator, but how did they take down a legit sports-betting giant like William Hill so easily?
DraftKings’ three keys to victory
- Preparation: DraftKings had been eyeing up the competition long before sports betting was legalized in NJ, and it became the first fully legal NJ online/mobile sports betting platform.
- Integration: The DraftKings’ DFS platform and its online sportsbook share the same interface and online wallet, making it convenient for customers in more ways than one.
- Easy, fast and fun: DraftKings break down any complicated subject matter into simple terms, and it offers a ton of betting options, including both traditional and modern bets to keep everyone happy.
The company known for its PokerStars platform becomes a No. 2 seed and dominates 888sport.
BetStars’ three keys to victory
- Mobile app: Downloading the BetStars app is significantly quicker than most NJ sports betting apps, which inspires confidence in the security of the platform.
- Promos and bonuses: When it comes to player promotions, BetStars is at the top of its game. From huge new player sign-up bonuses to simplified matched bets, it does it all.
- Customer service: The parent company for BetStars, the Stars Group, strives to provide quality service to its players, across all the platforms. This type of customer support goes a long way, obviously.
No. 6 seed SugarHouse upsets No. 3 seed FanDuel
SugarHouse looks to be the next Cinderella story as it stuns FanDuel in a photo-finish upset.
SugarHouse’s three keys to victory
- OG of Integration: SugarHouse was the first of its kind to merge its NJ online casino and sports betting app on creating the shared wallet.
- Betting innovators: SugarHouse Sportsbook is well-known for its in-game betting, bet variety and innovative options, like the ever-popular jackpot parlay.
- New player bonuses: SugarHouse treats its new players quite well with a generous first-deposit bonus of up to $250. Use promo code PLAY250 to claim yours. However, FanDuel does have a $500 risk-free bet offer, but sometimes less is more.
Even though they came in as a small underdog, PointsBet embarrassed Caesars without even breaking a sweat.
PointsBet’s three keys to victory
- Spread betting specialist: PointsBet is well-known for its unique wagering option to betting the spread, in which it provides added benefits. For example, bettors have the opportunity to increase its winnings based on the size of the team’s lead.
- Attractive welcome bonus: PointsBet offers a huge welcome bonus worth up to $1,050 in free bets. Use promo code PLAY50.
- Winning opportunities: PointsBet offers high-risk, high-reward wagering, and NJ bettors can’t get enough.
Click below and make your vote count to see which NJ online sports betting site wins it all!