With summer almost upon us, Tropicana Casino Online NJ will be phasing out its huge Spring of More promotion. Since March, players have been blessed with at least 3 different Spring of More opportunities each week at Tropicana’s online casino site.
Tropicana, sister site Virgin and NJ casino leader Golden Nugget, are the most generous with their weekly and monthly (and even annual) NJ gambling websites promotions. So before the month is out, make sure you take advantage of Trop’s Sunshine Sharepot.
What Is Tropicana’s Sunshine Sharepot?
To celebrate the beautiful Spring weather, this Sunshine Sharepot is giving away $10,000 to registered Tropicana players. Running from Tuesday, May 28th to Thursday, May 20th, you have the opportunity earn a portion of that $10k Sharepot just by playing your favorite games.
All you have to do is:
- Play any slot, table game, video poker game or Blackjack game during the three-day time period.
- Each day you bet at least $100, you’ll get 1 entry, with up to 5 available per day.
- At the end of the period, ticket holders will get their portion of the Sharepot, based on how many entries they’ve earned.
Final Spring of More Promotion: Suite Destination
The last Spring of More NJ online casino bonus promotion of the year is Suite Destination, running from Tuesday, May 28th to Sunday, June 2nd. This great promo promises a fun-filled trip to stay at the Tropicana in Atlantic City in one of their themed luxury suites. The total package includes the two-night stay, as well as $100 in restaurant credits and $100 in slot credits.
To earn this mini getaway, you’ll need to spend some time on the site playing your favorite games, be it Three Card Poker, the new Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy slot, 90 Ball Bingo, or even a video poker game like Game King Bonus Poker.
For every $50 wager you will earn an entry into the Prize Draw, up to 5 per day.
Starting Now: Tropicana’s Summer of More
As Trop phases out its Spring promotions, they’re now beginning their Summer of More push, with the first promotion being Boardwalk Playback. This promotion will begin Friday, May 31st and run through Sunday, June 2nd and will award you up to $50 in Bonus Money Playback.
Just wager at least $50 on any of the games listed below during the three-day promotional period and you’ll earn 15% Playback on your Total Net Loss, up to $50. Games include:
- Agatha Christie’s Mystery Wilds
- Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Bubbly Wild
- Dancing Drums
- Family Feud
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes
- Secrets of the Phoenix
- Solar Disc
- Tiki Island
- Tiki Island Mini
- Tiki Totems
- Zeus God of Thunder
We’ve got just one week until the 2019 World Series of Poker (WSOP) begins dealing cards. As in the past, this even is being held at the Rio All Suite Hotel in Las Vegas and will hold 89 events over the course of 6 weeks (May 29th to July 16th).
Want to get in on the action for a fraction of the cost? Then take advantage of the WSOP 2019 promotions available to you.
2019 World Series of Poker Satellites
There are multiple 2019 World Series of Poker Satellites available to players throughout the month of May. Buy-ins range from $1 to $215, with the majority of the satellites coming in at $30 or less.
Daily Satellites include:
- $400 WSOP Online Bracelet Satellite: Held daily at 6 pm and 9 pm, buy-in is $10
- The BIG 50 2019 WSOP Seat Satellite: Held daily at 7:30 pm, buy-in is $10
- Super Satellite into the 50 Seat GTD BIG 50 Mega Satellite: Daily at 8:30 pm, buy-in is $2
- 2019 WSOP Kick-off Weekend Package Satellite: Held daily at 9 pm, buy-in is $30
- Super Satellite to any $10 WSOP Seat Satellite: Held daily in May at 10 pm, buy-in $1
- $600 WSOP Online Bracelet PLO Seat Satellite: Held daily at 11 pm, buy-in is $10
- $400 WSOP Online Bracelet Satellite (Freezeout): Held daily at 11:30 pm, buy-in is $20
Tuesday Satellites include:
- $10,000 WSOP Main Event Seat Satellite: Held weekly at 9:30 pm, buy-in is $215
Saturday Satellites include:
- $1,000 2019 WSOP Seat Satellite: Held weekly at 6 pm, buy-in is $25
Sunday Satellites include:
- $600 WSOP Seat Satellite: Held weekly at 5:15 pm, buy-in is $10
- 10 Seats GTD to the $400 Online Bracelet: Held weekly at 6:30 pm, buy-in is $33
- $10,000 WSOP Main Event Seat Satellite: Held weekly at 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm, buy-in is $215
- $1,000 2019 WSOP Seat Satellite: Held weekly at 6:45 pm and 12:30 am, buy-in is $25
- 2019 WSOP Kick-off Weekend Package Satellite: Held weekly at 7:45 pm, buy-in is $30
For additional details one each tournament, check the WSOP Satellite page here.
Second Chance Freerolls
You still have a few days to take advantage of WSOP’s Second Chance Freerolls, which can earn you a seat at the $400 Online Bracelet Event, being held June 2nd.
You’ll need to play in at least one daily $400 Online Bracelet Satellites during a qualifying week. (The last qualifying week is this week, ending May 23rd.)
If you don’t win a seat in the Freeroll, you will get a ticket into WSOP’s Second Chance Freeroll, which will take place Saturday, May 25th at 9 pm. The winner of that freeroll will get a direct entry into the WSOP online event.
2019 World Series of Poker Online Events
Speaking of online events, you don’t have to hop a plane and head to Vegas to play in this year’s World Series of Poker. There are multiple online events that not only have a great guarantee payout, but will award those coveted bracelets as well.
Here is the lineup of online WSOP events:
- $400 NLH (Event #7)
- $600 PLO 6-handed (Event #24)
- $600 NLH Knockout Bounty (Event #38)
- $500 NLH Turbo Deepstack (Event #46)
- $1,000 NLH Double Stack (Event #55)
- $1,000 NLH Online Championship (Event #68)
- $3,200 NLH High Roller (Event #74)
- $800 NLH 6-Handed (Event #76)
- $500 NLH Summer Saver (Event #88)