Become Casino Royalty with Golden Nugget’s Hot Slot
Ready to become slots royalty? Well, if you are, Golden Nugget Online Casino is shining its golden light on NextGen’s Kingdom’s Edge slot game. Featuring five reels, 20 paylines and a ton of regal features, this game is perfect for those that love high-octane and, for this week only, a bit of something extra.
Get ready to enter the Golden Rewards Club
As is always the case with Golden Nugget’s game of the week, the rules of engagement are simple: wager $100 and receive double loyalty points. In practice, this means you’ll receive 10 Golden Points instead of five when you stake $100 on Kingdom’s Edge. Now, because this promotion is so simple to understand, the thing we really need to explain is why it matters.
Under normal circumstances, Golden Nugget’s loyalty scheme works in the following way:
Wager money on slots and table games:
- $100 wagered on slots will earn you five Golden Points.
- $100 wagered on table games, blackjack, roulette, or video poker will earn one Golden Point.
Get active and earn:
- You’ll earn 10 Golden Points each day that you place a real money wager between 1:00 a.m. ET and 1:00 a.m. ET the following day.
Fund your account for added fun:
- Each day you make a deposit between $50 and $99, you’ll earn 20 Golden Points.
- Each day you make a deposit of $100 or more, you’ll earn 40 Golden Points.
Cash-in your points for cash:
Once you’ve earned at least 100 Golden Points, you can redeem them for real cash. The current exchange rate at Golden Nugget is 100 Golden Points for $1.
Earning Golden Points at Golden Nugget
Now, when you play Kingdom’s Edge, your earning potential is doubled. That sounds like a good deal in a vacuum. However, unless you’re an experienced slots player, you won’t really appreciate how good it really is. To show you what we mean, let’s go through a scenario:
- You deposit $250, scroll through the Golden Nugget slots lobby and load up Wings of Phoenix.
- You set the bet to $0.20 per spin and you play for an hour.
- Thanks to a spin rate of one revolution every five seconds and a series of wins and losses, you manage to wager $220.
- Being a standard slot, you 10 Golden Points for your bets + 40 points for making a $250 deposit + 10 points for being active. Therefore, within an hour of being active, you’ll have earned 60 points.
The golden slot with the golden opportunity
Now, if we take the same scenario but swap Wings of Phoenix for Kingdom’s Edge, you’d end up with 70 points. Yes, that might only be 10 points more, but that’s just one hour of play. If you extrapolate that over the course of a few days, you can see it’s easy to dramatically improve your Golden Points balance.
Naturally, the more points you can earn, the more you can exchange for real cash. So, if there’s ever a time to play a specific game at Golden Nugget, it’s this week and it’s Kingdom’s Edge. Of course, if you’re the type that’s hard to please, you might need a bit more convincing. With that in mind, let’s conclude with a bit about this week’s hot slot.
The king of online slots
Firstly, the storyline running through Kingdom’s Edge is inspired by the legend of King Arthur. This theme sets up the idea of heroes battling villains in the name of honor.
From that, the developers at NextGen have used their creative license to lace the game with interactive features. For example, when you bet at least $0.10, you’ll be able to “rally the troops” whenever the gold wild (the king) lands on the first reel. After expanding, the wild will call upon a band of re-spins and multipliers to fight for your right to win some serious prizes.
Beyond this bonus feature, any wins made using shields (scatters) will unlock a series of random free spins. Finally, just to add some certainty to the mix, payouts range from 2X to 500X your coin bet.
When you combine all of this into a single slot, the potential for fun and financial gain is almost endless. What’s more, when you login to Golden Nugget and spin before 11:59 .pm. ET on Oct.25, you’ll earn double loyalty points. If that’s not enough to make you feel like slots royalty, we don’t know what will.