As of July 26, 2021, FanDuel Casino is available in New Jersey as a standalone app. The original online casino is still integrated with FanDuel Sportsbook NJ, but the two casinos have different game collections.
New customers can sign up for a new account and play risk-free for up to $1,000 for 24 hours. The new FanDuel Casino app offers more than 130 games, including live dealer titles, slots, standard fixed and progressive jackpot slots, video poker, roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
See below for more information about FanDuel Casino’s NJ welcome bonus, how the casino app measures up, other promotions, banking options, customer service and the various games available.
FanDuel Casino NJ welcome bonus 2021
To claim FanDuel’s welcome bonus, create an account at the online casino, make a deposit and start betting. Your first wager will initiate the risk-free 24-hour period.
|Online Casino||FanDuel Casino New Jersey|
|Promo Code||Click to Claim Promo|
|Risk Free First Day||Up to $1,000|
|Legal States||PA, MI, WV & NJ|
|Last Updated||September 2021|
FanDuel Casino welcome offer details
FanDuel Casino’s welcome bonus has few requirements, but here are the main ones to be aware of:
- Once you’ve signed up, deposit at least $10 to your balance.
- Play whatever casino games you wish for a full 24 hours risk-free for up to $1,000.
- If you end the day with a net loss, you’ll receive a refund in site credits.
- FanDuel will add the site credits to your account within three days.
Note that your full day of risk-free bets will begin as soon as you make your first wager. You must have at least a $5 net loss to qualify, plus it could be three days before you receive your site credits. Once you get them, you must use them within seven days before they expire.
You cannot withdraw site credits, but you have to play them through only once. Plus, you can pay any games you want. All games count the same. Your wagers will use any site credits before money that you’ve deposited.
How to sign up at FanDuel Casino in New Jersey
Signing up with FanDuel is a simple process. If you’ve opened a prior account with any other FanDuel site, such as DFS, sportsbook, integrated casino or Stardust Casino, you can use those login credentials. Note, however, that you won’t qualify for the welcome bonus again if you’ve already claimed it on another site.
To sign up for a new account with FanDuel NJ, head to the online casino’s registration page and follow the steps outlined below:
- Click the “Join Now” button to open the registration window.
- Fill out your email, then choose a username, password and two security questions, and supply the answers.
- Fill out your address, phone number, date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Check the boxes and agree that you’ve read the casino’s legal conditions.
- Finally, click the “Create Account” button to create your new FanDuel account.
Features at FanDuel Casino NJ
Here are some of the new FanDuel Casino app’s main strengths that we noticed over the course of our review:
- Welcome bonus: FanDuel Casino’s welcome promo of risk-free play up to $1,000 for a day is a solid offer. Plus, all of FanDuel’s offers come with some of the best terms on the market. Bonus funds arrive in the form of site credits with a simple 1x playthrough requirement. Plus, you bet with site credits before any of the money you’ve deposited.
- Game library: While most new online casinos launch with a limited selection of games, FanDuel debuted with 100-plus games, including live dealer games. Plus, you can expect to see that number rise over time. It helps that FanDuel already has partnerships in place with a variety of game studios. Its game collection grew to 130-plus titles within two weeks of launch, with more likely to follow.
- Easy deposits/withdrawals: All FanDuel’s experience in the US gambling market also pays off in terms of available banking options. The casino offers a long list of available banking methods for safe and secure deposits and withdrawals, including Venmo, Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards, prepaid Play+ card, PayPal, online banking, PayNearMe and Skrill.
- Upgraded app: With over a decade of experience operating online DFS contests and sportsbooks in the US, you can count on FanDuel to produce a quality app. It may have taken some time to get here, but FanDuel’s standalone casino app is an excellent option for users of both small- and full-sized screens.
- Brand reputation: Over 12 million customers are already signed on with FanDuel, and its sportsbook is at the top of the market in many states. There’s no reason to think that FanDuel won’t work hard to achieve the same kind of reputation with its casino app.
FanDuel Casino NJ app – $1,000 bonus
The standalone FanDuel Casino app is available to download for iOS and Android users. Both the app and mobile browser version of the site work in a similar fashion to the full-size desktop version.
Built on a platform from GAN, the app is responsive and reliable. Most of the games offered on the full version of the online casino are also available on the app, including live dealer titles.
Downloading the Android app
FanDuel Casino’s games are playable on the go using a mobile browser, but a dedicated app is also available. To download the app for an Android device, just follow these steps:
- Using a mobile browser, head to the FanDuel Casino site.
- Log in to an existing account or register for a new one.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Android app logo, then click it to start the process.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to download and install the app.
Downloading the iOS app
To get the app for an iPhone or iPad, meanwhile, follow these steps:
- Using a mobile browser, open the FanDuel Casino site.
- Log in or register for a new account.
- Scroll through the page until you see the Apple iOS app logo, then click it to start the process.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to download and install the app.
FanDuel Casino software
The FanDuel Casino site features an attractive design and a user-friendly layout that makes it easy to navigate. All your account details, banking and help links are available under the hamburger icon at the top of the screen.
FanDuel’s most popular titles appear by default when you log in, but you can focus the selection via the navigation bar at the top of the screen. Alternatively, you can use the search field to hunt for a specific title, or sort all titles in alphabetical order.
FanDuel has partnered with a variety of game studios, including NetEnt, IGT, WMS, Lightning Box Games, SG Digital and Spielo.
Other FanDuel Casino promotions
FanDuel does not offer a lot of big, splashy promotions like some online casinos. You will find smaller offers on a regular, often daily, basis. Check the promotions link often to keep up to date. Currently, FanDuel Casino offers the following promos for established players:
- Risk-free table games: Opt in to get risk-free wagers up to $10 in site credits playing table games. To qualify, bet $25 or more on any table game between the hours of midnight and noon on a certain day. The casino will reimburse any net loss you incur up to $10 in site credits.
- Cashback Blackjack Day: Opt in once to enroll in this promo that rolls around one day a week for an entire month. Once you’re opted in, play any one of FanDuel’s blackjack games on the covered day and receive cash back for your wagers. Bet $250 to get $2 cashback in site credits all the way up to site credits of $250 for wagers of $10,000 and more. Win or lose, you’ll still qualify for cash back.
- Slot of the Week: Opt in once to qualify for $5 in site credits every day during the weeklong promotion. To qualify, wager $50 each day playing a select slot title and receive $5 in site credits to wager on the same game.
- Risk-free wagers on a select slot: Opt in to get risk-free wagers up to $10 playing a select slot game of the day. To qualify, bet $25 or more on a specific slot game on a select day.
FanDuel Casino no longer offers a player loyalty program.
FanDuel NJ online casino games
FanDuel Casino launched in New Jersey with a game collection of just over 100 titles. Two weeks later, the library had expanded to more than 130 titles, including nearly 100 slots, progressive jackpots, roulette, blackjack, video poker, baccarat and plenty of live dealer action.
Many games are available to play for free in demo mode. If you’d like to try a game without risking any of your own money, click the game graphic to see if demo mode is available. You won’t be able to win real money from lucky spins, but it’s a great way to familiarize yourself with a new game.
FanDuel added 20+ slots just in the first couple of weeks after launch, so New Jersey players can expect to see the current collection of nearly 100 slots rise going forward. You’ll find familiar, favorite games alongside brand new, cutting-edge games from the hottest software developers in the industry.
Look for titles such as Quick Hit Ultra Pays Eagle’s Peak from Bally, IGT’s Mistress of Egypt, El Dorado Infinity Reels from Reel Play Gaming, Jungle Spirit Call of the Wild from NetEnt, Montezuma from WMS and Volcano Eruption Extreme from Next Gen. Other options include the following:
- Secrets of Atlantis
- Chicken Fox
- Mad Mad Monkey
- Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme
- Montezuma Megaways
- Star Magic
- Turn Your Fortune
- Sapphire Spin
- Merlin’s Millions
- Shields of the Wild
- Pixies of the Forest
- Butterfly Staxx 2
- Red Hot Tamales
You’ll also find 10-plus progressive and fixed jackpot slots, including Mercy of the Gods and Divine Fortune. These two progressive jackpot games from NetEnt regularly pay out six- to seven-figure jackpots.
FanDuel offers dozens of variations of video poker, including IGT’s Game King collection. You’ll also find dozens of multi-hand varietals with IGT’s Five Play Draw and Ten Play Draw collections.
Other video poker games include Casino Hold’em Poker, Let It Ride and Three Card Stud from SG Digital.
FanDuel’s new standalone app offers a variety of blackjack games, including three classic Blackjack titles, and several SG Digital games, such as Blackjack Poker and Pairs, Multi-Hand Blackjack and Zappit.
All blackjack variants are also available to play on FanDuel’s standalone app. While all games use the same basic rules, each variant has something different to offer.
FanDuel offered nearly a dozen live dealer games at launch. Along with five live dealer blackjack tables, you’ll also find Infinite Blackjack Live. Infinite Blackjack is a mix of live dealer and RNG play that allows an unlimited number of players to be seated at the table at the same time. The game flows at a faster pace, and typically accepts lower minimum wagers.
Other live dealer titles include Roulette Live, Auto Roulette Live and Baccarat Live. Live dealer games, provided by Evolution Gaming, are available on the app as well as the website.
Other table games
Additional table games include a good selection of Evolution Gaming’s first person titles. First person games are modeled after the live dealer titles, in that the layout, controls and the rules are all the same, but RNG determines what happens.
First person games are an excellent way to get used to the live dealer setup without having a limited time to take your turn. The new FanDuel Casino app offers the following first person games:
- First Person Roulette
- First Person Baccarat
- First Person Football Suite
- First Person Dream Catcher
- First Person Dragon Tiger
FanDuel also offers a good selection of roulette options, including titles from NetEnt and IGT. The following roulette games are currently available:
- Roulette Classic (three versions)
- American Roulette
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette
- European Roulette
Also look for Shuffle Master’s Casino War, Baccarat and Baccarat Professional.
FanDuel Casino online banking
FanDuel offers a range of banking methods to transfer money in and out of your account. Whatever type of banking you prefer, FanDuel will have a suitable option available.
FanDuel Casino accepts $10 deposits or more via the following banking methods:
- Credit / debit cards
- FanDuel Play+ card
- ACH e-check (online banking)
- PayNearMe (Family Dollar, 7-Eleven, CVS)
Most methods have nearly instant turnaround times.
FanDuel Casino accepts a range of options for making withdrawals. As long as you’ve used one of the following methods to make a deposit, you may use the same method to make a withdrawal:
- FanDuel Play+ card
- ACH e-check (online banking)
If you haven’t used one of the above methods to make a deposit, the only option open to you for withdrawals will be a check in the mail. This is the slowest option, and can take up to 10 days to arrive at the address associated with your FanDuel Casino account.
It can take up to 24 hours for FanDuel’s internal withdrawal review. Once that’s complete, FanDuel Play+ card and PayPal withdrawals will typically take up to two days. Other methods may take three to five days before you’ll see your withdrawal in your bank account.
FanDuel New Jersey customer support
You can get answers to most basic questions from FanDuel’s frequently asked questions section. Tap the Help Center link under your account menu, or at the bottom of the page.
For more specific help, FanDuel customer service is available via the following ways:
- Live chat from 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. ET
- Call 800-475-2250 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
- Email FanDuel 24/7 at [email protected]
Is FanDuel Casino legal?
Yes. Online casino gambling is legal in the state of New Jersey for players within the state. Geolocation software will keep you from placing wagers outside state lines. Players also must be 21 or older.
The casino is licensed via a partnership with the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City. The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement provides oversight. For complaints or concerns, reach out to the DGE via direct phone at 609-984-0909 and email [email protected]
FanDuel Casino’s history in New Jersey
Since 2009, FanDuel has built a base of over 12 million customers for its DFS, online casino and online sportsbook apps.
It hasn’t been smooth sailing for the online casino in the state of New Jersey. Paired with Meadowlands Racetrack, FanDuel was unable to obtain a license to launch an online casino. Only land-based casinos are eligible to seek online casino licensing.
FanDuel and Europe’s Paddy Power joined forces in 2018, introducing the Betfair Casino brand in the US. The two gambling giants formed a new entity, Flutter Entertainment.
Flutter Entertainment paired with the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City to open a new Betfair Casino online in New Jersey the next year. The Betfair Casino was briefly linked to the FanDuel Sportsbook app.
FanDuel Casino launched its inaugural site in neighboring Pennsylvania in 2020, initially as an addition to its sportsbook app, and then a standalone site later that same year.
Not long after it appeared in PA, FanDuel Casino replaced Betfair on the New Jersey sportsbook app. The casino was available only through the app, however. Desktop sportsbook users looking to play casino games were directed to Betfair.
Betfair Casino was rebranded as the Stardust in partnership with Boyd Gaming in 2021, and FanDuel’s standalone online casino debuted that summer.