Score Super Bonuses For Super Bowl 2019 From DraftKings, FanDuel
Super Bowl Sunday is inching closer and, as the big day looms, two NJ online sports betting sites are yards ahead of the competition.
That’s right, just like the Patriots and the Rams, DraftKings Sportsbook and FanDuel Sportsbook have scored proverbial touchdowns with their new customer offers.
For you as a first-time sports bettor, that can only mean one thing: tons of added value.
Before we line up these deals, it’s important to kick off with a caveat. As lucrative as these sports betting bonuses are, they’re not suitable for everyone. Put simply, you can only bag the following offers if you’re a new customer.
Now, the upside here is that online sports betting is still fairly new in New Jersey. Therefore, the chances are that most of you aren’t already members of DraftKings or FanDuel. However, if you are, these betting bonuses aren’t for you:
- All new customers at DraftKings can receive $35 when they create their first account, plus a matched bet worth up to $500.
- FanDuel first-timers can receive a risk-free bet worth up to $500 after registering an account and making their first deposit.
Make the right plays to score some extra cash
As you can see, that’s some serious value just in time for the Super Bowl. Naturally, the money isn’t just going to fall into your lap. In fact, you’re going to have to run a few plays if you want to boost your bankroll.
Fortunately, there aren’t many obstacles in your way. As long as you can follow the simple steps below, you’ll be able to scoop up to $1,035 in NJ sports betting value before Feb. 3:
DraftKings Welcome Bonus instructions
- Follow our secure DraftKings sports betting app sign-up link to create your first account.
- Input your details and wait for your no deposit bonus to be activated.
- Once set, you’ll find seven free bets worth $5 each in your account. These bets are valid for 30 days and are non-cashable. Additionally, you won’t receive your stake back if any of these bets are successful.
- After using your free bets, make a deposit and DraftKings will match your opening wager up to a maximum of $500. Again, this bet is non-cashable and you’ll have 30 days to use it.
- Finally, only your profit from this bet will be credited to your account.
FanDuel Welcome Bonus instructions
- Use our FanDuel sports betting app registration link to create your first account.
- Input your details and make your first deposit.
- Place an opening bet and FanDuel will activate the risk-free bonus.
- If your opening bet wins, you’re a winner. If it loses, FanDuel will refund your stake up to $500.
- All rebates are issued as site credit. Bonus funds are non-cashable but you can use them to make real money wagers. Any subsequent winnings can be withdrawn once you stake your bonus amount using real cash.
Different propositions, same great value
Clearly, there are two different scenarios here. However, each one is potentially lucrative. For example, if you join DraftKings before Super Bowl 2019, you’ll have two options. Either, you can use one or more of your $5 free bets to wager on the big game. Alternatively, you can clear these credits before February 3rd and use your matched bet to stake a larger amount on the action. Either way, you have the opportunity to put down someone else’s money and profit when things go your way.
For those who choose to ante-up at FanDuel, the strategy is simple: bet big on the 2019 Super Bowl without any worries. As long as it’s your opening bet, you’ll receive your full stake back (up to $500) if you make a bum pick. Of course, if you win, it’s happy days. However, the beauty of this bonus is that you can make a prediction and it won’t matter if you’re wrong.
In fact, that’s the beauty of both welcome offers and, in turn, the reason you should use them to make some bold bets. When it’s your own money, the prudent strategy is to do some research, assess the betting lines and go with a conservative pick. For instance, based on recent results, most would agree that the Patriots are favorites heading into the final showdown. At this stage, you can get odds of -139 on a straight win for the Patriots. Based on the evidence, this seems like a solid bet. However, when you’re using bonus money or you know there’s no risk, you can afford to be more outlandish.
Take a shot at glory with these NJ sports betting bonuses
Naturally, the more outlandish you are, the better the odds will be. Indeed, while the Patriots may be favorites, the returns on a straight win bet will be low. In contrast, if you placed money on the Rams at +115, you’d get more bang for your buck. Taking this further, you could make a prop bet on the number of passing yards Rams’ QB Jared Goff will make during the game. With a specific prediction like this, the odds are going to be more attractive which, in turn, provide better returns.
Under normal conditions, we wouldn’t usually advocate this strategy. But, in this situation, it’s perfect. Put simply, if you’re a sports betting newbie and you want to get the most value from the 2019 Super Bowl, our NJ online bonus picks are the way to do it. Regardless of whether you play it safe or go for a Hail Mary, the conditions are in your favor right now.